SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 25th
CIVITAN CLUB OF MIDDLETOWN DAY!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m. – The Civitan Club of Middletown will be staffing the POPCORN & HOT PRETZELS stand in front of the Chamber – stop by to learn more about the organization! Also HOLIDAY MUSIC played by Harvest Woods Audio!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Middletown High School Crew Team selling Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Desserts in front of the Church of the Holy Trinity!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – THE FUN TRAIN will offer FREE RIDES on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the event!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE HORSE & WAGON RIDES!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH – Take 4″x 6″ fun photos (NO FEE!) with your friends and family as a remembrance of the 2017 holidays! The photo trailer will be located by the crosswalk in front of Holy Trinity Church!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – FREE RIDES for children & adults on two mechanical animals -, RUDOLPH, the Red-Nosed Reindeer & LENA, The Siberian Snow Leopard…bring your camera!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – PET FOOD DRIVE – in front of Holy Trinity Church (381 Main St.) – To benefit the homeless pets at Middletown Animal Control! Please bring donations of:
- Chew Toys (No Rawhide)
- No Pillows or Quilts
- Canned Wet Dog & Cat Food
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
For more information, contact: LMiddleton@ForestCityMarketing.com.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Come see Marvelous Mouse Travels for information about traveling to Disney, Universal, Cruises, Sandals, Beaches & beyond! Contact: Eric or Alice Kutcher at email@example.com
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Webster Bank’s 12th Annual Giving Tree (363 Main St) will benefit the Amazing Grace Food Pantry. For a list of accepted non-perishable donations needed, please contact Amy Glowka at 860-638-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop off times are M-W 9 a.m to 3 p.m. and Th/F 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. On Saturdays, donations may be brought to Middlesex Chamber!
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – HOLIDAY STORY TIME – COOKIE MOUSE will be at The Inn At Middletown (70 Main St.), where Mayor Dan Drew will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale and a “Book Signing” by Give A Mouse A Cookie! Bring your camera!
- 1:00 – 1:15 p.m. – KUNG FU DEMONSTRATION – This 15-minute demonstration by children and adults shows the power and beauty of Kung Fu, as well as its usefulness for self-defense. Watch members of the Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy perform individual and group forms, weapons & bare hand and self-defense…just like in the movies! The demonstration will take place in Middletown Fire Dept.