SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH
ROTARY CLUB OF MIDDLETOWN DAY!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – The Rotary Club of Middletown will be staffing the POPCORN & HOT PRETZELS stand in front of the Chamber – stop by to meet them! Also HOLIDAY MUSIC played by Harvest Woods Audio
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE HORSE & WAGON RIDES!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – THE FUN TRAIN will offer FREE RIDES on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the day!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Third Congregational Church will be giving out Hot Chocolate in front of Middlesex Chamber!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – PET FOOD DRIVE – To benefit the homeless pets at Middletown Animal Control! Please bring donations to Middlesex Chamber (393 Main St.) including:
- Chew Toys (No Rawhide)
- No Pillows or Quilts
- Canned Wet Dog & Cat Food
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
For more information, contact: LMiddleton@ForestCityMarketing.com
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – HOLIDAY STORY TIME – CORDUROY BEAR will be at Wesleyan / RJ Julia Bookstore. (413 Main St.), where Police Chief Bill McKenna will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale and a “Book Signing” by Corduroy Bear….Bring your camera!