SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10TH
ROTARY CLUB OF MIDDLETOWN DAY!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – The Rotary Club of Middletown will be staffing the POPCORN & HOT PRETZELS stand in front of the Chamber – stop by to meet them! Also HOLIDAY MUSIC played by Harvest Woods Audio
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Third Congregational Church Pilgrim Fellowship Group, a youth group for students and friends ages 12-18 years of age, will be giving out Hot Chocolate in front of Middlesex Chamber!
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE HORSE & WAGON RIDES!
- 10:00 a.m.. – 2:00 p.m. – Adelbrook’s Sense-Able Solutions INDOOR WINTER WONDERLAND (100 Riverview Center – Lower Level) – Warm up with hot cocoa and cookies and enjoy some sensory playtime in our Winter Wonderland with crafts, games and other fun activities for kids and their families! For more information, contact: Erica Zapatka at (860) 740-2550 or Ezapatka@adelbrook.org
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH – Take 4”x 6” fun photos (NO FEE!) with your friends and family as a remembrance of the 2016 holidays! The photo trailer will be located by the crosswalk in front of Holy Trinity Church!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – THE FUN TRAIN will offer FREE RIDES on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the day!
- 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m. – FREE RIDES for children & adults on two mechanical animals – MAURICE, The Great Christmas Moose & SNO-CAT, The Siberian Snow Tiger…bring your camera!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Webster Bank’s 10th Annual Giving Tree (363 Main St) will benefit the Amazing Grace Food Pantry. For a list of accepted non-perishable donations needed, please contact Amy Glowka at 860-638-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org Drop off times are M-W 9am-3pm and Th/F 9am-5pm. On Saturdays, donations may be brought to Middlesex Chamber.
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – HOLIDAY SALE at All Things ReMARCable (MARC Community Resources (124 Washington St.) – Stop by to see the Holiday Wreaths, Bath & Body Products and more for your holiday shopping! For more information, contact Ben Davies – 860-342-0700 ext. 216 or email@example.com.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – PET FOOD DRIVE – To benefit the homeless pets at Middletown Animal Control! Please bring donations to Middlesex Chamber (393 Main St.) including:Chew Toys (No Rawhide)
No Pillows or Quilts
Canned Wet Dog & Cat Food
Dry Dog & Cat Food
For more information, contact: LMiddleton@ForestCityMarketing.com
- 11:00 noon – 2:00 p.m. – All Aboard for Amato’s Toy & Hobby 7TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY TRAIN EXHIBIT! Relive childhood memories and make new ones at Amato’s Holiday Model Train Display! Don’t miss this interactive family friendly event! See the operating layouts and view the one of kind model train and toy collection in the lower level of Amato’s Toy and Hobby 395 Main St, Middletown. Admission is free! The Train Exhibit is also open tomorrow (Dec. 11th) from 12 noon to 3:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – ANNUAL CUSTOMER APPRECIATION HOLIDAY PARTY at Mira Jewelry ( 476 Main St.) – Enter to win several prizes – Drinks and Hors D’Oeuvres will be served! For more information, contact Mira at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR at First Baptist Church (93 Main St.) – Crafts, Cookie Walk, Vendors, Baked Goods, Face Painting, Food, Fun Activities and more! For more information, contact: Shirleen Mitchell at 203-238-3246 or email@example.com or Leslie Shell at 860-869-7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – HOLIDAY STORY TIME – ELEPHANT & PIGGIE will be at the Main Street Market. (386 Main St.), where Santa will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale and a “Book Signing” by Elephant & Piggie….Bring your camera!