Saturday, December 8th, 2018
DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS – MIDDLETOWN CHAPTER #7 Day!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – The Disabled American Veterans – Middletown Chapter #7 will be staffing the popcorn & hot pretzels stand in front of the chamber and holiday music will be provided by Harvest Woods Audio
- ICE RINK ADMISSION FEES
Middletown Residents: Non Residents: Season Pass:
Adults $5.00 Adults: $8.00 Resident Family Pass $25.00Kids $3.00 Kids: $3.00 Resident Individual Pass $15.00ICE SKATE RENTALS
$4.00 a pair for non-season pass holders
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Third Congregational Church will be giving out Hot Chocolate in front of Middlesex Chamber!
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE horse & wagon rides!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – The fun train will offer FREE rides on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the day!
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Holiday Photo Booth – Take 4”x 6” fun photos (NO FEE!) with your friends and family as a remembrance of this year’s holidays! The photo trailer will be located by the crosswalk in front of Holy Trinity Church!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Pet Food Drive – in front of Holy Trinity Church (381 Main St.) – To benefit the homeless pets at Middletown Animal Control! Please bring donations of:
- Chew Toys (No Rawhide)
- No Pillows or Quilts
- Canned Wet Dog & Cat Food
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
- For more information, contact: LMiddleton@ForestCityMarketing.com.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – Holiday Story Time – Pete the Cat will be at Wesleyan / RJ Julia Bookstore. (413 Main St.), where Police Chief Bill McKenna will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale and a “Book Signing”! Bring your camera!
- 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – The City of Middletown’s Ice Skating Rink will be open at Harbor Park! Rink hours are Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.