SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2nd
DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS – MIDDLETOWN CHAPTER #7 Day
9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – ANNUAL HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR at The Church of the Holy Trinity (381 Main St), featuring 40 Crafters; Gift Baskets; Cookie Walk; Kids Area, including Face Painting & Crafts; VT Cheese & Maple Syrup; Handiwork; Baked Goods; Christmas Ornaments; Amaryllis Bulbs; Silent & Teacup Auction, Lunch, and so much more! For more information, contact: Sharon Sheedy at (860) 347-2591
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. FREE PICTURE AND DONUTS WITH SANTA at Vinnie’s Jump & Jive (424 Main St.), courtesy of Middletown Recreation & Community Services Dept.). Donuts courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts!
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – 5 years & under
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – 6 year & over
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Volunteers from the Disabled American Veterans – Middletown Chapter #7 will be staffing the POPCORN & HOT PRETZELS stand in front of the Chamber and HOLIDAY MUSIC will be provided by Harvest Woods Audio
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – THE FUN TRAIN will offer FREE RIDES on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the day!
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE HORSE & WAGON RIDES!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – PET FOOD DRIVE – To benefit the homeless pets at Middletown Animal Control! Please bring donations to Middlesex Chamber (393 Main St.) including:
- Chew Toys (No Rawhide)
- No Pillows or Quilts
- Canned Wet Dog & Cat Food
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
For more information, contact: LMiddleton@ForestCityMarketing.com
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Webster Bank’s 12th Annual Giving Tree (363 Main St) will benefit the Amazing Grace Food Pantry. For a list of accepted non-perishable donations needed, please contact Amy Glowka at 860-638-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop off times are M-W 9 a.m to 3 p.m. and Th/F 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. On Saturdays, donations may be brought to Middlesex Chamber!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Cub Scout Pack 2 in Portland will be collecting donations on Main Street Middletown to purchase wreaths to be placed on the graves of local veterans on December 16 at the State Veterans Cemetery in Middletown in observance of Wreaths Across America. Contact: Heidi Abbott – 860-301-3365 or email@example.com
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – HOLIDAY STORY TIME – BISCUIT, THE DOG will be at Main Street Firehouse (533 Main St.), where Fire Chief Rob Kronenberger will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale, and a “Book Signing” by Biscuit…bring your camera!