Saturday, December 5, 2020
Holiday Pop-up Vendor Fair
During a time like no other, we have had to come up with new ideas for Holiday on Main Street that are fun, safe and socially distant! Join us by setting up a table and selling your products to those in attendance during the holiday season!
DEADLINE: Applications must be received no later than Wednesday, November 25 at 4:30pm
FEES: $50.00 Payment is required in full prior to the event.
RESTRICTIONS: Vendors are not permitted to sell food or drink due to city guidelines.
The Pop-up Holiday Vendor fair is weather permitting. In the case of light rain or snow, the vendor fair will continue as scheduled. The vendor fair will follow Holiday on Main Street weather condition guidelines, meaning that the event will only be cancelled in the case of heavy rain or snow.
All participants must follow current COVID-19 requirements. Vendors not following guidelines will be subject to immediate removal without refund. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT INCLUDING SETUP AND BREAKDOWN. Those not wearing masks will be subject to immediate removal without refund.
Vendors must provide their own table, tent, tent weight, chairs, etc. These items will not be provided for you.
Each vendor space will be marked off prior to the event. Your entire setup must be contained into your allotted space to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
All vendors agree to staff their booths during the entire event from 10 AM to 2 PM. Vendors agree not to dismantle their display prior to 2:00 PM.
Event setup will take place between 9:15 and 10:00am on the day of the event. Event breakdown will take place after the conclusion of the event at 2:00 PM and must be completed no later than 2:30 PM.
Parking will not be provided or compensated for this event. Vendors must park in city parking lots or on Main Street. City parking lots are free during the event. Main Street parking is metered at $1 an hour. Holiday on Main Street, the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Middletown, and all related parties are not held responsible for parking fines or the safety of your vehicle.
Holiday on Main Street, the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Middletown, and all related parties do not assume responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged foods or personal items.
Come downtown to check out these vendors!
- Traveling Boutique – mask holder necklaces, and lanyards!
- PhotoFun – photographic art and custom children books
- Avon – Avon products, perfume, shower gel, etc
- Marvelous Mouse Travels – travel brochures & information!
- Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski/Clermont Crystal – swarovski necklaces, bracelets, earrings & rings!
- My Daily Choice/Hempworx – CBD facial masks and CBD coffee packets
- Faithful Paws Co. – Dog accessories, including bandanas, bowties & bows
- Color Street – 100% nail polish strips
- Back to Beautiful – christmas ornaments, gnomes, wineglasses
- Another Round Candles – soy candles in recycled liquor bottles
- Middlesex Glass Vintage – vintage christmas decor and cocoa mugs
- Keathley Kreations – holiday wreaths & home decor
- Black Petunia – hats, gloves, scarves, masks, etc
- Paparazzi – $5.00 jewerly, all nickel and lead free
- HH Stonewall Community Farm – coffee bean bags & wood crafts
- STICKFX – Silicone superhero masks, party masks, facemasks
- Crystal Pearl Designs – hand made wood crafts, acrylic pour art & jewelry
- The Canna Bio Group – tinctures, hemp gel, balm, lotion and shampoo