Saturday, December 15th, 2018
MARC: COMMUNITY RESOURCES DAY!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – MARC: Community Resources will be staffing the popcorn & hot pretzels stand in front of the chamber – stop by to meet them! also holiday music played by Harvest Woods Audio!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Vox Church will be giving out hot chocolate, coffee & desserts in front of the Church of the Holy Trinity!
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Greet SANTA and enjoy FREE horse & wagon rides!
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m – PETTING FARM from JD’s Pony Express of Killingworth –Visit the animals on Main Street, located by the crosswalk in front of Holy Trinity Church! Animals include:
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon – Holiday Story Time – The Grinch will be at Wesleyan / RJ Julia Bookstore (413 Main St), where Santa Claus will read stories. At the end of the reading, there will be books for sale and a “Book Signing”! Bring your camera!
- 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – The City of Middletown’s Ice Skating Rink will be open at Harbor Park! Rink hours are Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- ICE RINK ADMISSION FEES
Middletown Residents: Non Residents: Season Pass:
Adults $5.00 Adults: $8.00 Resident Family Pass $25.00
Kids $3.00 Kids: $3.00 Resident Individual Pass $15.00
- ICE SKATE RENTALS
$4.00 a pair for non-season pass holders
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Enjoy a performance by The Connecticut Yuletide Carolers as they stroll up and down Main Street performing beautiful holiday music sung a capella in four-part harmony! Traditionally garbed Victorian Carolers will fill the winter air with the bright sounds of the season, bringing holiday cheer to young and old alike!
For More information, visit: www.ctyuletide.com